Officially Licensed Dog Sports Jerseys & Apparel

Retail Customers - Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders Over $50

Do you have pet insurance?

by Coach Lilly

DoggieNation believes pet insurance is a must have for any pet owner.  We have partnered with Trupanion Pet Insurance and offer free quotes through our website.  It is fast and easy and you can sign up your pets today!!  Why wait?  Register your pet in a matter of minutes.  Below is some great information from Trupanion’s website.

The fact is, one in two pets will experience a major healthcare crisis during its lifetime.  These incidents can be emotionally and financially draining.  That’s why dog insurance is so important.  

What is Dog Insurance?

Dog insurance helps protect you from unexpected veterinary expenses and even ongoing medical treatments, which can quickly add up. With dog insurance, you can rest assured that your dog will be taken care of so that you will never have to make a difficult decision regarding your dog’s health.

How Does Dog Insurance Work?

The way it works is that, as your pet insurance company, Trupanion pays for 90% of covered healthcare expenses for your puppy, with no limits per claim, per incident, or per year and no lifetime payout limit. You pay the remaining 10%, as well as your monthly premium, examination fees and routine preventative care. No fine print, no loopholes. Make sense?

What Does Dog Insurance Cover?

Trupanion will cover veterinary costs for diagnostic tests, treatments, surgeries, and medications that arise from a dog getting sick or injured. You can visit any veterinarian you like and there are no exclusive networks.

What is Not Covered With Dog Insurance?

Pre-existing conditions are commonly excluded with pet health insurance plans. Some plans will also exclude hereditary and congenital disorders as well, however, Trupanion is a pet insurance provider that will cover these conditions as long as they are not found to be pre-existing to the effective date of coverage for your pet.

How Much Does Dog Insurance Cost?

Trupanion’s monthly dog health insurance premiums are quite affordable.  In fact, you probably pay more for your monthly gym membership or two large pizzas at your favorite pizzeria.  When you think about how much you love your dog and how much veterinary care can cost these days, you can’t afford not to have dog insurance.   There is a flexible deductible option which allows you to adjust your per incident deductible so that your dog’s monthly premium fits your budget.

Here at DoggieNation, we feel every pet owner should insure their pet’s health.  Sign up today!


No Comments Yet, Be the First to Leave Feedback!
Post a comment:

Back to Top